JUST IN CASE DEPT.
If the Mueller Investigation finds no evidence of collusion between Trump & The Russians, Adam (Pencil Neck) Schiff D-Calif is looking into going further back into the President's past to find enough "evil" to impeach him.
Just think if he, the little boy with the big mouth ( Eric Swallwell D-Calif), AOC, or those other ridiculous women from Michigan, Mass, & Minnesota were really in charge of our lives....

To Anti Fa Protesters Chanting LOCK HIM UP
I say in return:
TAKE A BATH
GET A JOB

Dear Rabbit1:
Are you still painting or retired?

LIBERAL RULE #3
If 1% is offended, the other 99% MUST LOSE!
That's us folks.

Great News Rhonda Beaupre !
If you saw 13 Hours, The Secret Soldiers Of Benghazi, these type of operators (Tig, Oz, Tonto) could walk the school halls and sniff out trouble. Unlike the "Deputy", they run to trouble.

Great News! Sheriff Scott Israel FIRED by Florida Governor DeSantis at Press Briefing
youtu.be/M4unKVhkuzo

Who thinks there is too much annoying advertising filling up content pages all over the internet? Trying to read a news article on many web sites...we get bombarded with what seems like a hundred different pop-ups and banners sliding in from all sides of the page! 🤣 😂

HELLO,
I'm ConservArtive.
I'm new to the site & I hope to join
you making liberals cry.

I hope the GOP doesn't go wobbly on Trump or us for that matter.
The Anti Americans @ MSLSD are if anything consistent. They don't wobble.

I'm convinced we need that steel structure down on the border.
The Anti American's argument is WEAK.
The Morning Schmow had Kamala Harris on today. Cursing Trump.
Is this all they have?

I'm convinced we need that steel structure down on the border.
The Anti American's argument is WEAK.
The Morning Schmow had Kamala Harris on today. Cursing Trump.
Is this all they have?

I hope the GOP doesn't go wobbly on Trump or us for that matter.
The Anti Americans @ MSLSD are if anything consistent. They don't wobble.

mobile.co

Freedom of Speech based Social Network with emphasis on Mobile economic productivity.